2012年11月19日星期一

Artist Series the in the mind is

Smiles thus brilliantly to oneself of, that isn't happy,Beats Detox, drive regretfuleply, painful of feelings torment of the girl basically can't peep out this kind of the joys jumps of smiling face.
The smile transparent and aerily to imitate a Buddha will disappear at any time of where did the feeling go,Artist Series?Her true of ……disappear?
The emotion of a dismay appears in the at heart of You, thinking of his instinct at present this girl is what other people use change body Shu counterfeit, cannot helps but stretching hand to make an effort to grasp her, and the slender wrist asks chillily:"Who are you ?"
Be getting over!The interrogation that faces You his highness, I feel a burst of hair of brains being dizzy and no longer knowing to say what like.This body owner person and You his highness before exactly is what relate to?How who have already done not see out see out for him?Now I can rejoice the You his highness haven't opened kaleidoscope to write an eye, otherwise I nowise doubt that he will close me to his unseen to come to field to me 3- days strict Xing to cross-examine.
"I ……I am feeling."Make great effort to endure patiently the ache of beginning the wrist my careful answer, this I didn't swindle, just ingenuous mental reservation true facts just, I am really water if feeling come, isn't Ms. Qing whom he hopes, I also have no way.
"Tell a lie!You basically aren't her!Who are you actually?Why to want to pretend to be her?Where did she go?"You voice hurriedly of ask an a chain of questions, holding of hand subconscious more tightly, the slightest didn't notice an at present girl already painful get the eye bottom be suffused with to have a tears flower.
"Loose hand …… very painful ……" I feel my own wrist pain of very fierce, send out weak of the voice want to make him away with it, but completely didn't use, at me think have been concealing breathing to hide when that my own wrist really will be kneaded is ground the Dou of the underneath is at the bed but suddenly appear in the You after death, emitting in the hand the bitterness of cold light didn't have already arrived the neck of You ……
"Please release Ms. Qing, you make painful she."Although Dou of orotund calm down even slow, but that for an instant I but discover that the true facial expression of his originally pure kid has already disappeared to disappear, pure in the eyes also drive a conceal to kill an idea of deeply sink replace, let my body immediately cannot help but beating one cold Zhan, is this real apothecary Dou?
Yu Zhi wave You suddenly drive bitterness have no is on the neck, part dark way the opponent is brilliant, simultaneously take out own bitterness didn't do a backstroke, but when he hears the empress half sentence of Dou words and act but suddenly stagnate live, looking at in front of eyes already red all be full of the girl of fog spirit, just discover oneself to really and carelessly make painful she, right away release a hand, this just transfers the attention to the body of Dou, voice dispassion of ask a way:"Who are you ?"
See You loose hand, the Dou also immediately lets go of a bitterness to have no and walk by the posture of a kind of protection to nearby, I imitated a Buddha to just see of everything is only again that my illusion is similar, peeped out that kind of on his face pure fine smiling face to say to the You:"I just admire Ms. Qing very much, so is secretly similar to you Qian to come in to call on her.You still don't know, Ms. Qing has already lost memory now, don't remember anything, so you just really frightenned her."
The words that hear Dou immediately peep out the facial expression of surprised Cha on the face of You and immediately turn a head to looking at me to ask a way:"Did you lose memory?"
If I hurriedly nod to confirm Dou, although Dou just of the vehemence pretty frighten a person, however exactly is helping me, so I am full of to appreciate to his in the mind of feeling.
But You his highness in addition to suddenly hear I lose memory the facial expression Be some to lose control, next time again resumes come to season the person cuts and polishes not and deeply of facial expression, can not tell that the in the mind is just thinking what, just use that double of completely not agree with with age of deeply sink eyes to stare at for a long time, I seem to want to find out from my body what, see my in the mind have already a little bit start being afraid, the stretching hand of subconscious grasps nearby the palm of Dou and imitate a Buddha to want from he there obtain courage to make me continue is similar to see with You.
The hand of Dou's being very warm, holding is very comfortable, let people feel the spy whom he is a very gentle and soft person, can not also make people believe that he actually is a big snake pill at 1:00.Etc., spy?I does this just realize what I is doing?Dou even if is a handsome boy is also belong to that kind of very dangerous handsome boy, I didn't forget the facial expression that seemed to want to kill You that he just peeped out, just thinking handle knob takes out back, but his hand suddenly fisted to make me flounce not to drop ……
I am some to embarrassedly looking at him, but he smiles a light tone to say to me:"Ms. Qing don't fear, I will protect yours."
If You his highness says so to me, I will be happy to faint;If little Lee says so to me, I will three viva, celebrate oneself to turn to a free bodyguard and the miscellaneous service;But Dou the handsome boy say so me how feel a burst of confused?He is the love of the big snake pill will ah!If be known by the snake snake Dou once says this kind of words to me, estimate I even how to die all not to know and then puzzlingly hang oneself.
Looking at Dou face up deeply wear sincere smiling face, I am really happy don't get up, under the influence of fire shadow plot, I basically don't dare to break to settle his there are actually several cents in the smiling face true, several cent, false, compare under the face of the You his highness top although nothing important facial expression, also can not tell that his in the mind is just thinking what, but that isn't the false at least, he true of he rear in my in front.
Thought of him, I hurriedly see toward the You that have been staring at me and discover that his vision is looking at me and the Dou hand over to hold of hand, eyebrows already tiny tinily wrinkle up, ……be the You his highness jealous for me?
Thought of this I am immediately mad with joy, basically ignoring this to predict can establish, even if the law also has no clear statement rules to forbid person to build castle in the air, doesn't my feeling myself to goodly infatuate with go for a while?
Still is seeking the spoony's reason for oneself, and then is a burst of with just the You his highness as different as chalk and cheese slight step voice is from unauthorized biography in the door, this time I didn't think that I Huan listens to, affirmative is the ability that this body didn't disappear, I saw toward at present 2 people, two of him also almost felt at the same time that someone wants to come in and all peeps out a dignified facial expression on the face, I hurriedly make two of him hide first toward next bed, Dou and You hide into bed underneath towards seeing one eye, at the same time wrinkly bottom eyebrows, then just.
Always feel these 2 people who also see not and up who, hope that two of him don't beat in the underneath.My in the mind thousand times and sincerely prays and immediately change direction vision doorway, cannot help but a guess and have which the handsome boy who admire Ms. Qing secretly the Qian come in.
The door lightly opens, but no one come in,Beats by Dre Just Beats, when I think to in broad daylight appear mysterious affairs, but see a whole body snow-white must see don't arrive one silk miscellaneous hair very lovely kitty cat outside come in from the door.
Can not deny, that I was harboured for an instant.The true wife is lovely!!!!!I could not stood!!!!!!!
I looking at it, the double eye emits shining stars a while since the bed jumped down, fall the cat cat for bitting the hook, then embrace in the bosom heartily of devastation, good elephant one regiment hair ball, very comfortable, have a hand so much, heartily enjoy this kind of comfortable and matchless touch time at me, in the bosom but suddenly break out one regiment smoke, then I lie prone at a warm up, soft comfortable must seem an open widely a bed east east up.
"Feeling adult!Is really too good!You change again the appearance of returning the past!The as a result can toss about me appear original shape of also only have you."The body bottom spreads a burst of acquaint with very much of voice, I surprisedly settle Jing on seeing, sharp and snow-white tooth in the in front ……!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Is old ……old ……tiger ……save ……save ……Help!"I right away frightenned enunciation not clearly to spring up from the body of that huge monster, the tearses were all frightenned out, just two legs deliver to softly and step by step and hereafter back, but bump into a warm bosom, I turn a head, but see the eyes of the You his highness Mo color is devoting one's minding of looking at me, contain in the eye me to see not deeply different emotion.
However I have already canned not considered of everything to think at this time, ninja person in the world is being abnormal, seeing him equaling to see savior than the animal, I right away embrace his nasal discharge a while a tears an of cry to say:"Save …… save me …… well terrible …… old …… tiger …… want …… want to eat me ……"
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论