2012年11月15日星期四

beats by dre cheap hing back that blood

Medium of stone heavy the ground swept to come over toward me, but I because of double feet hemp pain, basically can not evade confrontation with, had to raise blue Long Qiang Shu the space block on guard of attack.
'Bang!'I very fulfill a wishly held up to on guardly sweep an attack, at the same time also drive on guard get the important precincts shot flew to go out, the benumbed hands caught unsteady and blue Long Qiang any further, hence the person pours to fly to go out, but blue Long Qiang in the hand flies toward the air.
"Drink!"I still decline ground, at present see the on guard hold the gun flies soon and makes track for shot since then toward me, still use that win even integrity of true sting the attack stabbed to come over toward me, in the split second that I fall to the ground, on guard of the stone gun have already caught up with my in front, the chest that is apart from me not enough 1 Chinese foot.
.

chapter mistake/order this to report| renewal slow/order this to report| return to bibliography| join book-mark| open a bookcase| recommend origin book| return to book page





The text chapter 352 faces to die
Renew time:2009-9-2319:21:25 chapter word numbers:4581

See the on guard attack come over, I have already again had no dint to evade confrontation with, can shut eyes to wait dead, this is the first time I felt so have no dint, the body sky so annoyed more strength, but made to come out not and got empty so more a recruit type, but faced on guard of attack some functions all have no.
The attackstoning of on guard kills me to the shot basically to use a second, even half second all need not, but this time that only doesn't arrive half for second, I feel to is so endless, former of a be like slide, continuously once swept from the brain.The happiness of childhood years grows up happiness in 1:00, and in a situation, Qian son's eldest brother eldest sister-in-law to own care and good care, parents still have old headman at to they scathing back that blood is thicker than the natural affection of water, everythings of all these everything all quickly in my brain flash across.
Probably is oneself have too with the wind and with the current, even if ran up against a difficulty,could solve problems with the greatest ease had never been like to like this and directly face to once die now before, have never been like as well so frightened lead now, even if is face a Huan star dust when that terrible land mine give or get an electric shock attack oneselfs have never feared, but oneself now fear, knowing perfectly welling a way this is a game, can bring to life after dying of, can remain is so frightened, so frightened death.
I know I is how also evade confrontation with an attack of opening the on guard not, color dress and deathless garbage of part equally can not save oneself, hence in the while life still lingers, I released myself and made oneself completely lax down, although still keeping being so frightened to die, but having is easily unprecedented, have no pressure, also didn't annoyed, seem an all is as irrelevant as oneself, now wait ownly and only is the arrival of death.
I shut eyes to lie at ground up, an on every occasion of, where are the muscles of the whole body been all lax to come down, completely given up holdout, lain quietly.
I have already felt the on guard is at the throat that icy cold of point of a spear, as long as again have the time for an instant, that will wear the stone gun own deeply of throat, but ……
But I feel that time led for a long time, but that still keeps hasing never stabbed to come in the stone gun, hence I open eyes very difficultly, sees the on guard grip a gun pole all alone, the gun pole always postpones toward oneself to fluently come over, the point of a spear tightly sticks own throat, the juncture in end, on guard unexpectedly stopped down, unfortunately on guard is still a stone statue, there is no facial expression on the noodles, don't know on guard want to do what, however I know, as long as I know, as long as I again so move for a while, need not on guard begin, myself will tie into on guard the point of a spear of that stone gun inside.
The on guard sees I open eyes, suddenly the stone gun in the handle knob to accepted to return to, released me, then looking at me to said:"Did you feel frightened?"
"H'm!"I prop up to start a body with the hands, then very wood however location nod, I don't know as well why meeting answer like this, but I really felt frightened, unprecedented of frightened.
"Are you in every aspect the first to the death,beats by dre cheap?"The on guard again asks a way.
"H'm!"I again nod, till now I am still fearing, double feet from still just numb pain among, move all don't dare to move, and the hands also only prop up bodily of energy.
"Your marksmanship is quite good, however hasn't truely appreciated marksmanship of profound meaning, return to."The on guard is a bit disappointedly light to say, turn round to there and slowly walk toward the big tree at the same time to, its body seems to be again to become slow-moving get up, have no just vivid.
"Marksmanship of profound meaning?What is a marksmanship of profound meaning?Marksmanship of profound meaning is what again?"After I listenned to the words of on guard, my low voice towards I to ask a way, for this problem, oneself also really doesn't know and still thinks before that oneself are to everything master in to 18 sort weapons, can who know that making oneself face just now is similar, has already lacked the ability to done.
"Return to,Beats By Dre In Ear?Return where go to?"I jilt a head, oneself temporarily doesn't think that marksmanship of profound meaning, toward have already come out the on guard that the quite a few treads to cross-examines a way.
"Where come, return where go to."The on guard directly gave me a classic answer.
"Husband, you are all right?"The color dress sees an on guard after going away and immediately arrived at me nearby and hand I, towarded me to ask a way.
"Nothing."I am some to lead long doughtily and peep out helplessly smiling face.
"Husband!"The color dress sees me that still deliver green facial expression, also know now not is ask me the words of time, just tightly hug I am in the bosom, make me in quiet foolish, and that deathless garbage also similarly stands on the part quietly.
"Where come, return where go to?Where do I come from?Want back again where go to?"I repeat an on guard a words finally, then toward oneself to ask a way.
Oneself and color dress seem to come in to look for spirit forest of, can the spirit forest didn't find out now and on the contrary walked into in the ocean of this flower,cheap beats by dre, can now how leave again?Return to from the original road?Get into that fan again fog forest inside, then get lost once, again rush 1 time indiscriminately?
Thought of here, I suddenly openings' towarding have already walked to return to big tree flank of on guard ask a way:"Ask you the question?How does the spirit forest walk?"
"Spirit forest?Do you seek spirit forest to do what?"The on guard hears my ask after the words, stopped down, again once turned round to looking at me.
"I want to look for spirit forest a task, do you know how to walk?"I didn't directly answer, said to is a task, probably this is on guard knows also not necessarily, certainly it will can't tell himself/herself, is still a problem.
"Do you know where here am?"The on guard after wanting think suddenly towards us to counter-question a way.
"Do not know."I all shook to shake head with color dresses, but the deathless garbage of flank ordered to nod, unfortunately I didn't notice the action of deathless garbage with color dresses.
"It is a spirit forest here."Is on guard is said with the tone of some woes.
"What?Is a spirit forest here?"Not only is I dare not believe, even the color dress doesn't believe this one plain as well to is a spirit forest, although the flower of this plain is very beautiful, but the flower of this plain has no some appearance of forest.
"That's right, is a spirit forest here, originally is a thick one forest here, but after the spring of the life in the well of moon is withered, the forest here disappeared and left to in nowadays the tree of this stub life, if can't find back a lachrymal fairy again, only afraid even have no the trees of this last stub life way to protect."Is on guard say some woes, again a bit helpless.
"The tears of fairy?Is that what things again?"I don't understand that the ground looking at an on guard.
"Do you seek spirit forest to do what?"The on guard has never answered my to ask words and opposes our asking a way.
"I just once said, for the sake of a task, arrived spirit forest seek trap forbade the Mo over there."I in brief answered asking of on guard words, but had no Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论