2012年11月14日星期三

Beats by Dre Just Beats erson But only let t

The weakness in the square's eye.To not make me begin an attack first, he is to rob first a hand, don't give me the opportunity.Momentary, I unexpectedly also not ability Nai he, have to see recruit to dismantle to recruit, fight each other.
Lyu Bu without intermission the turn horse attack and occupy, I have to slowly ward off, he like this and strongly attacks and occupies, and I ain't pleasurable.His method is really good, I am really strong at compete first of speed up, his strength completely launched, I connect not to descend quickly, don't dare again and he Be hard to touch weapon, otherwise, I want to suffer from internal injury and have to to adopt avoid first way.Under Lyu Bu's strong attack, I am simply the Ji also giving up to attack and occupy, just spotting his painting to be free from the place of dint most and force to open his aggression with the gun.However, although my energy differed a lot than him, can have inside achievement of assistance, my bear dint at he on of, but he keeps on attacking and occupying like this, the energy will soon use up of, I with you consume last, can seeing you attack and occupy to arrive when?So, very quick lead several ten recruit, hold to wait person to see in the Cao, I am that the momentary fall at the leeway is to ward off, can not strike back, some times is depend body vivid, avoid to open of, is very passive on the condition.The Cao held to start regretting, but too history Ci already last horse, and take bow in the hand.
Lyu Bu in the field but is a heart to know the belly is clear, I look to ward off, can not strike back, can actually, his attacked and occupied don't have how much cheapness, I must ward off very orderly, the slightest have never fallen to hurt of evidence.Although know that oneself keeps on attacking and occupying like this, the energy always has been already finished consuming of time, but, Lyu Bu absolutely can not make me compete first begin an attack, I the of those six guns recruit and make him feeling dangerous and fear, so, he can keep on supporting like this and hope when that I can have already arrived is unstoppable.Along with again is 30 more recruit past, the great commanders in the field all saw a some clues, too the history Ci also let go of bow.The Cao holds them to see the giddy absolute being move, probably being also a first sight someone can under attacking and occupying of Lyu Bu can support so for a long time.
Led 30 to recruit more again, I regretted from sought a bitterness to eat, although Lyu Bu's strength started to be weak, can my guts be also mutually handed over by the weapon of the strength shake of don't already seethe, have to to make an effort to prolong time of the horse race, revolve inside the interest, recover for a while, seem be subjected to a point internal injury.Wish:100 recruited more, Lyu Bu incredibly can attack and occupy the situation like this outran my to imagine and saw, elder brother Yun can not necessarily win his.O.K., we are lists to pick, if on the battlefield, two soldiers mutually meet, I could not necessarily was fast- winning his, the victory or defeat is also difficult to say.
Good at, Lyu Bu's recruits finally obviously slow come down, show that his physical strength came down, I also need not only warded off, there was the opportunity to make moves.After this two horses mutually hand over, I let the small white more run to tread 20th, , then, come to a stop, steady oneself, work well the preparation of attacking the countercharge.Again two horses mutually hand over, I no longer give that Lyu Bu the opportunity, finally rushes ahead a rapid gun, again is six recruit connect, kill of Lyu Bu fluster and unwillingly ward off down.I turn the horse come over, don't give him the opportunity of the breather and again and quickly make moves, I made use of all strength and speed this time, eight guns all the sting is to Lyu Bu's arm and shoulder.Lyu Bu finally can not ward off, after two horses shunt, his double shoulder and right hand seamy side, at least 23 gets hurt, one gun plus just, he is already three, got hurt everywhere, the wound on the shoulder, blood already Qin helmet, connect Cao to hold them to all see.The Cao holds to wait person's exultation and finally breath a sigh of relief and all understood Lyu Bu to lose.
I hope Lyu Bu and sigh:"Wen Hou, you why on earth and like this support and admitted defeat!"If Lyu Bu's eyes are all red, didn't also answer me and just again hope to watch from a distance Zhang Liao and clapped a horse to hurtle to come up and put together a strength to attack and occupy.I sigh spirit, opened him these four recruit of attack, his current strength has already could not threatenned me.Lyu Bu leans against hard lift of one breath, and then attacked and occupied a few rounds, however, he is already the end of heavy bow, can not prop up a few rounds.Again the turn horse comes back, I hurtled up, is again eight guns.This time, Lyu Bu hits by bullet of the place is a wrist, there is also shoulder, I stabbed to win him at least three guns, although is all not heavy, can his double the shoulder all harmed, right hand wrist place, also won me one gun, the hands have already not and uped and vigorously quickly made.
This time, Lyu Bu didn't keep on insisting, he cannoted insist as well, the left hand pours to hang square the sky draw Ji and looking at the wound of right hand wrist, wry smile:"Brave man's skill in martial arts is superb, the cloth hurt."I nod:"Wen Hou since admits defeat, why still don't dismount to decline it?"Lyu Bu hopes Zhang Liao, wry smile for a while, throw down a square sky to draw Ji, dismount to be subjected to Fu.I was secretly one big tone, sky, if Lyu Bu madly attacks and occupies 100 to recruit again, I can really can not stand.Is alas, if I meeting elder brother Yu too very absolute being achievement should much good.
Wait Lyu Bu be taken Cao to hold in front, he hopes to watch from a distance Zhang Liao, to their wry smile:"The cloth has already made an effort, what then is really a skill not as also as person."He was completely dispirited and discouraged, turned round to hold to give a deep sigh to the Cao:"I have already made an effort and hope clear Mr. to kill cloth one person and pass them!"The Cao worried an inside to really smile to turn over a sky and with full intention promised Lyu Bu, but eyes hope to walk to the in front of I.
I looking at Lyu Bu and lightly say:"I have been already said yesterday, can't kill Wen Hou, you need not said again."Zhang Liao and Gao Shuns took a look each other, but all is a smile.Zhang Liao's short cut:"The general can take good care of more, my etc. can be a general but die, dead but have no Han."Gao Shun doesn't talk as well and just nod, 2 people chase body on standing, wait Cao to hold to issue order to behead.I listen to this is funny hey, these two people divided too much and humed and returned to allow all, must they are good-looking.
Dian Wei, Guo Jia, too the history Ci is about to come forward to talk, the Cao holds to hope to walk to his in front of I, open mouth first:"Chivalrous man, can see is in their loyal main of up, Rao their life.Hold to thank here!"Zhang Liao and Gao Shun, also have all of Lyu Bu is on flapping, didn't thought of that Cao's holding will open mouth to ask for a favor for them.My purpose but come to a, yesterday, I put forward this condition, be for letting the Cao hold the expressional, because I know, the Cao holds to definitely loathe to give up to lose like this get talented person.But only let the Cao hold to must express like this, so as to thoroughly accept to take a Gao Shun talented person like this.Is original and then intend to let the Cao hold to beg more two feeling, I again say, see male at the Cao up, I didn't want their lives.Although hereafter be probably fixed by the elder brothers, however, having to currently is such!Just, my account to strive for someone would like to help of, Hey, not afraid hereafter suffer beating.
Looking at them, I am a Hey Hey a smile:"The affair made a bet after a while again say, I have one matter but want Mr. to handle first."The Cao holds hear my laughter beat one cold Zhan, inquire about right away:"He Shi?"I toward a side to do a signal and make those two little soldiers take a person to come up.Take the person to not and in a short while, I hope that person:"The Cao is male, is the meal what public security official lines up last night?"The Cao holds puzzling:"Is quite good, but not good?""Hum, too like, you ask this person, but too good?"That non-commissioned officer frightens without intermission to kowtow:"Being not a mean person would like to of, is a Hou to become, Wei two continuous adults after putting poison in in the meal, force to send smallly to of ah, beg adult Rao life!"
All of all people are getting more silly, the Cao holds to wait although listen to not that understandly, also know a problem.My sneer:"Put poison in in the general's meal, this is the desire to harm him, still does the desire cause me to wait?"The Cao holds spirit of and jumped:"Bearer takes those two guys to come up."The Hou becomes, Wei continuously as early as Lyu Bu appears of time, shivered for the calf, they heard yesterday that I wanted to leave Lyu Bu's life, 2 people were getting more hasty, afraid Lyu Bu hereafter with they calculate Zhang ah, the company measured along while and decided to start first and poisonned to death Lyu Bu, as long as no one knew, even if held a body in the Cao be getting bester.Yesterday, 2 people waited along while, sending the little soldier of rice didn't return to as well as see the Cao camp have what reaction, return Lyu Bu's dead no one discovered, the little soldier frightenned, not dared return to, returned heart save by luck.Now, see that little soldier be taken to come up, early frighten Tan at ground up,cheap beats by dre, the non-commissioned officer of underneath directly lifted them to come up.
The Cao holds Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论