2012年11月15日星期四

Beats by Dre BMW d uncle Huang for th

BE ……"
I am past to make easily a to smile:"I understand the elder brother's meaning.The later affair is very still faraway, why on earth the white worries now.Come this time, I want to stay more a period of time, after all the elder brother's wife still has more than a months for the gave birth to, I not trust, how all want to stay by the side here, looking at size peaceful just walk.Like, I tidy up for a while and waited through night, you take me to see uncle Huang."
Elder brother Yun knit the brows:"Is like son, you come to all want to seek a lord Mr. each time, exactly and what is up, absolute being mysterious Mi of?"
I shake head to lightly smile:"These affair you don't take care of, anyway I can't also to your the lord is male disadvantage.Say again, I want to develop my business here and have no how can his support go?Elder brother, my business of so is always very good, be because I and everywhere of the adults relate to all good reason, this you should know."
The elder brother pours to also release however:"I not much ask be.Lord Mr. went to Xiang sun and hadn't come back.Wait a lord Mr. came back, I took you."
Did Liu have Xiang sun?I understood on thinking, he was unwilling ah, affirmation is to canvass Liu Biao to send army go to.Hey, regrettable, I anticipate settle you will disappoint but return.Liu Biao what kind of person?Guard into its person, what to carry out is a middle way approach.Not only such, I understand there from Xu Shu of, Liu Biao is this person although it is said is the lord of Jing state, a lot of affairs are unable to do lord, what to make decision is four greatest households.There is no their support, Liu Biao is to handle his/her own big minister, all difficult.Don't the four greatest households just pay attention to your Liu Biao to achieve a Ba industry, what they pay attention to is the benefits of they's household.Be like to send army to fell Cao this kind of affair, there is no absolute confidence, there is no absolute benefits, can't they just do, so Liu Biao wants to send army to all don't go.
The time that waits me with Liu Bei and sits alone together, hope him long urge short sigh of appearance, I am tiny tiny a smile:" Such as at all on hearing the news that uncle Huang send army to go up north, quickly rushed through to come over, which know to still don't catch up.Have no at uncle Huang so much what affair, otherwise, everyone wanted to be painful."
Liu Bei's wry smile:"Originally thought that this is a good opportunity, although know ……alas, still keep having inability, unexpectedly was lost to an ordinary person hand in.That Liu's view rise also ……"back say the small words of person aren't Liu either have of BE, want to is a little bit angry this time, just blurted out, realized this, he beat right away.
I but tiny tiny on smiling, understand his meaning:"Is uncle Huang why the need for angry?Is positive because if know a dealing with affairs of Liu Jing herding method, so, also not Be optimistic about him towards up saying, .Uncle Huang listens to son elder brother dragon saying, you this loss is also not small, regrettable can not also help you such as the momentary.The such time comes, should be advising uncle Huang don't be eager to launching troops, unfortunately and late one step.I still advise uncle Huang to must endure patiently now well.The common saying says that endure thousand cent bitternesses, just get penny sweet.Such as understand uncle Huang for the country of heart, can the safety of oneself should put at first, there is life just having everything, why the need for thus anxious?"
Liu Bei's wry smile for a while, have no again say what.Know he has heart to also don't to become now what, I this is also pretend worry just.Later day, Liu fully doesn't want to have again what action, but I usually come to see sister-in-law Ge and kid always have to have a hall but emperor of lend.
So, I intentionally use lightly tone to instruct Liu Bei:"Uncle Huang, if thinks at lately wild build up a company of brigade of in turn head office, don't know that you feel if my way of doing is commendable?"
Liu saddles a horse top and then is getting more understand:"The this viewpoint of childe is very good, have to support with all strength."His tone is light loose, seem so can contact with emperor forever last similar.
I do a facial expression of dismay right away:"Uncle Huang isn't calling me like this.I just made some affair in river's east, so-called childe was an old madam to make people encourage my form of address, if don't dare to wanton in uncle Huang's in front, you still call my such as of good.Tell the truth, in the head office that here build up a company to turn in the brigade, is the affair that I have been planning.This, convenience I usually come;Two, my business is easy to make money, after all lately wild this place too like, is almost the center of world;These three, uncle Huang, the trading company of mean person will periodically pay farm tax and excise tax here for uncle Huang.If uncle Huang needs what special merchandise, as long as the mean person can be made, necessarily can't decline this kind of very worthwhile business."Said white to is a smuggled goods I can also give you the lane to come over and bribed you, I had a powerful supporter.
Liu Bei is indeed as expected happy:" Such as, you can really do business, I understood the reason that you receive great favors everywhere on the whole."I am good to is this effect.
Take leave Liu Bei, I have no hasty go home, but strolled 1 turn in the lately wild city first, on being to really need to choose a good district and house hospital, develop my business, set up one temporary of next feet place.I always can not always live in elder brother's home, after all, in the outsider eyes, we are just clans kiss;These two, I didn't°yet be pure to think that Liu fully without any reservation believes to me.Let the person who may keep watch on my each and every move, see I so urgently really now to the his words, he also trusted.Be not?Businessman, always only the benefit is a diagram.
After being optimistic about a place, I also fully satisfiedly elder brother Hui's house.The affair slowly worked well.Hey Hey, anyway I this preparation stay here for a few months, should also enjoy homely sweet to live well, especially I had already had a decade don't get along with a period of time well together with elder brother.

Chapter 155 its joy melts(bottom)


Unification north ground article-chapter 155 its joy melts
Next day lead be really substantial and then happy, I thoroughly laid aside everything, what unification, what lord Mr., what account to strive for, completely ignore.I only elder brother's wife will soon be born with her in belly in eye now of kid.Although can't cook, can I am a doctor, dispensation medicine food very specialty, I want to braise nourishment soup for elder brother's wife in person.
On the first day, "elder brother's wife, this fish soup must finish drinking today, I but let the quick Ma Jia Bian lane of waiter come of fresh fish.In put pilose antler, greatly nourishing, all beneficial to kid of adult."The elder brother's wife drank very happily naked.
On the fourth day, "elder brother's wife, today is a Chinese angelica smothered chicken, come, take advantage o heat to use quickly."
Hope full full soup, the elder brother's wife sees a tiny laughing elder brother at the part and drank a big bowl of after say:"My elder brother's body also needs these and drink a point for him!"
I don't understand romantic feeling:"Elder brother's wife, this is specialized to braise for you, eldest brother Chen there has specialized nourishment soup.What you drank is different."The elder brother's wife has to wry smile.Soup ate for two days, I still dislike elder brother's wife to eat of Be getting less.
On the sixth day, "elder brother's wife, I make them braise with the ginseng today cheeper, grasped to come now from the top of hill of, repair body very much."
Hope very thick soup, the elder brother's wife moved one lower lip and tooked a look the cigarette ash on my face, didn't say what, shut eyes to keep on drinking.I am happy ah, this is what I cook to do in person, Hey Hey.
On the seventh day, hope I smile Ying Ying to carry a bowl to come in, the elder brother's wife opened mouth first:"Is like younger brother, today not drink good?I ain't hungry, don't want to eat."
?I frightened:"Elder brother's wife, are you uncomfortable?I come to chase vein.There is no problem ah, how can don't want to eat?Elder brother's wife, you drank this pig's knuckles soup first, I went again to braise for you point to open gastric soup.Put more some red date and hawthorn."
The hoping me is one worrying of face, the elder brother's wife swallowed into words belly inside.
On the eighth day, proper I am busy in directing the time that those two maidservants is used the red date Wei meat gruel, the elder brother pulled up me a kitchen:"Such as, your elder brother's wife says, she ate those medicine foods to get fed up with too much and had already basically canned not eaten any more other thingses.You don't be getting more busy.Is alas, I see, you ah, just should repair well."
Result BE, the medicine food of this day one lesser half entered the belly of elder brother's wife, a lesser half gave Chen to keep wound, leave of almost infused into my belly.This descends me to just know, connecting to eat the greasy tonic of seven days was what taste.See,google, do doctor and do housewife or have to distinguish very greatly.
On the contrary the elder brother's wife chases Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论