2012年11月14日星期三

http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com n to the person's we

Listen to good, if what he drank is comfortable, also want a bamboo pure, you tell him and let him allow to all drink, because all bamboos were pure on coming out, all sent to allow all.To, you also tell him, say that childe is allowing to all hide out of this world good wine, promise to is what he once listenned to have never drunk.If he asks, you can not remember clearly Chu and just listen to the host say of, understand?"The waiters promise down.
Let go of worry of I, took Qin Yong and week Luo to arrive at Xiang sun city outside 40 inside living as recluse of department Ma Hui of the place water mirror country villa neighborhood, sought a farmer to temporarily live down, quiet quiet wait for the repay of Qin Yong's under charge.In fact, I really think now and then see this water Mr. Jing, because elder brother Yu says that he is a learned elder, and, change to the world winds and clouds the skill that the Huan has foreknowledge.However, this old Sir also has the private the old idea of the clan scholar orthodox tradition and don't like to be after Cao hold eunuch like this.Moreover, to their these intelligent persons, I still fear to get along with long, my inside situation will expose of, Hey Hey, still make to suddenly assault well!
The life of country is really pleasing, take a stroll in the small forest, my felling is very comfortable.How many years have never enjoyed so pleasing Be getting more living?Quick decade, the east rushes west to run, life engage in mental drudgery, have I already led a quick decade and also have how many years?I return ability so excessive youth?Li Ji has already had her to belong, that my ownership and then where?Thought of these, I not from get wry smile.River mountain unification, say how and easily, I can can really cope with a history change later of everything?Does the identity expose behind?Li Ji can be a good wife at husband's family, can be a good daughter-in-law, and I?My ability?I already complete body not from F, later affair I hold again how many cents?Alas, walk the one step calculate one step.I truely should say the prayers toward the heaven now of BE, before I pull elder brother Yun to nearby, I never expose identity very well!Old my goodness, sees at cloud such as never and sincerely harm the cent of person up, help me.
In fact, Liu Biao's managing the next Jing state is still fairly good.War in disorder opposite to the influence here Central plains to say small of many.Liu Biao this person spirit of enterprise shortage, guard into heart to pour can also, Jing state these several years didn't after war disorderly, also be only limited by a river with fighting of Sun Ce a for summer, very small to the influence of the Xiang sun.Is positive as it does, a great deal of people of the north flow out go into, private's clan of south move, also have Liu Biao is also the generation of the pleased text, the Jing state has already become gathering together of world bachelor's degree ground, the talented person is really a lot of.H'm, there are also severals need not regrettable of, I will think a way to get.Unfortunately, Liu Biao doesn't pay attention to a talented person ah, the personage of Jing state compares whichever places to all pay attention to the person's wealth, the benefits of of several big households almost passes a marriage to come to Shuan together, the advantage doing like this is the contact of the man at the wheel and liege man Be getting more close, a glory accompany glory, a Sun accompany Sun.The bad place is also obvious, the of each households are each other making elbow, fearing a square's influence will strengthen and lead long one hair but move whole body ah.So make those live life of refugee to hope a clan with these outside of poor scholar, there is no successful in career day, also no wonder that Xu Shu, huge all, Zhuge Liang these people will follow Liu to fully run.
Day of waiting for not is often, be Qin Yong take smiling face to arrive at I of time, I unexpectedly upsurge light disappointment, the nice day ended.Qin Yong smiles to come over:"Childe, the person came and just went in.Pressing is original of regulation, he generally will wait until an evening just walk, do we when go?Still have, this morning, have the another a the person whom we have never seen to go in, up to now don't."I lay aside heart hard in of not quick, lightly a smile:"Take care of his, many a persons, little[one] person, doesn't matter of.You notify the Luo in week and carry on according to the plan.I bathed first to change dress to go to."Qin Yong promised to go to.
Slowly put on a white dress, tie good head of green silk, I really am satisfied with that the ground saw I for a while:The white long gown that the best Shu brocade does is like snow, the silk thread that is used lake blue embroidered a turn of wave side wood grain on the besom, the strict silk matched to sew ground to wrap up peep out a lake blue to round to get in the Bo neck place of inside my body of Ao.The turban in vegetable white a head of green silk tightly the package live, pendency of float to take with waist droop come down of the snow-white brocade bunch take to correspond to accept and hanged the beautiful jade of a piece of ivory just between each waist;Is also the scholar of whites on the feet private cloth Xue, cleanly don't be stained with the least bit dust;The pure white high finger cleans cleanly.Looking at oneself the whole individual to hading no again is the least bit worldly tiresome, I throw on Sung row they look for for me of the white skin cape came out a house.
Wait Qin Yong, they looking at from the house in come out of I, that facial expression hey, Qin Yong's chins almost dropped to the ground to go to, the week Luo is also silly to foolishly looking at me.I is ha ha a smile:"How?Is incognizant I?"Qin Yong returns to strength:"Childe, you the dress like this is you original appearance hey.Looking at today of you, Qin Yong finally has the felling to see you for the first time.That is dressed in at ordinary times ……Hey, basically don't match you."I am a Hey Hey to keep smiling:"Qin Xiong to me stay a face not say, I said for you.The peacetime of this childe that wears a gold to take jade, whole body in disorder ring of the customs businessman's dress, absolutely disgusted, right?"Qin Yong was ashamedly a Nao head:"Do not calculate as well too that, however, if childe always so of be dressed in, at ordinary times receive scolding also a little less be not!"I roared with laughter:"Do not receive scolding?Don't receive scolding,http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com, can I also take you to run everywhere?The businessman of the customs should have an appearance of customs.Today, we left for to visit of but recluse scholar Gao Ren, if I the whole body customs dress up, gold and jade whole body of, the somebody else can make me come in just strange."The week Luo also says with smile:"Follow a childe quick decade also, your temperament didn't change at 1:00, the person canned be badly many, absolutely is pack what, be like what.Is also our 2, change an individual, definitely don't believe today of you and yesterday of you are the same person."I the Hey Hey keep joy:"If I how listen to a week an elder brother, be like scold me?"The week Luo hurriedly says with smile not to dare, don't dare.
The water mirror country villa that takes charge of Ma Hui says to is a country villa, in fact is also a courtyard of just right of knoll foot.We arrive at courtyard the outside is more than ten rices, stopped down, stood at wayside of shade under a tree, I lightly the flute blew.I impossibly and scatterbrainedly run to come of, so the most ill-mannered to person, these tall persons who live as recluse particularly compromise to pay attention to this.I want to adopt to use surprise tactics, stirring curious about method to attain a purpose.Department Mr. Ma Lao's piano skill superman elder brother Yu once says, , his musical sound gives people a kind of felling for being born.So, I decide to diligently display my own whistle sound, in order to arouse his attention, so just ascend a door to plea for interview.Lay aside everything hard, gradually integrate oneself to the whistle voice to go, is the artistic conception of pleasant breeze bright moon first, seem to be in the out of this world fairyland of praising this pastoral, immediately after let the whistle voice be full of thirst to beg and Qing Mu, express the idea of civility that I come and please to see.I a song finish blowing, lightly comfortable one breath, quietly the station waits for over there.Led in a short while, one song the floating musical sound spread out, I soon listenned to, that is responding to me of fluted.Musical sound at will but serene, but have a silk applause and satisfaction to add therein, also mutually idea of pleasing.I once the comfortable nature smile and succeed.
Arrived hospital doorway, I signaled hint Qin Yong to come forward to knock on door.Indeed as expected, a little kid walked to come over:"Is that Sir in the outside?"Qin Yong hurriedly comes forward an answer:"Please report back host in your house, my house's childe plea for interview water Mr. Jing."I also hurriedly smile to come forward:"The old vexed small brothers reports back, presumptuous come, also hope a Sir to forgive."The little kid up and down conjectured me some kind of, nod a way:"The fruit is extraordinary.My house's host said that the person making me come to connect to just play flute, if is you, follow me!"I hurry up tiny a salute:"Thank small brothers.These are two attendants of boy, originally should not let into, however, the boy took a point gift, also invite small brothers to let into."Little kid tiny Han head, meant approval, turn round into inside.I quickly tidy up dress Jin and follow close behind afterward but went into, knew house wife affirmation is outwardly peeping, I at 1:00 not dare have already lost any rite.
See, my performance Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论