2012年10月28日星期日

Beats By Dr Dre Solo to make me living s

Other people, you call
I eat this month what?"
Pool out of"hum, greatly not the lunch in this month I please like" side, a bright moon is empty shine on, treetop small bird chirp, ten thousand
The ton huge round leads in the river, cross-straits lights bright Tao Tao.
A wisp of sea breeze blows at Lin Yue such as of face up, curl up mass of black hair, under the moonlight of Lin Yue such as particularly of ……mess, have no phrase
, Ha ha ……ashamed, author's literary talent is limited, ask everyones to forgive more, however the words said back again, if you must be
If the author of literary talent is fond of to pour, I also has no objection to, if have intention to, please contact the author, the beauty has the initiative, , who kick me?
"Which pleasantly cool you which need to be gone""good, is you, Lee is free and unfettered, you dare to kick author""my lazy reason you""……"
If Lin Yue pulls a Lee's free and unfettered hand to act in pettish of say"like, free and unfettered, you are still livinging my spirit, you are still blaming me a pair of
Did your money all give other people?"
Lee is so free and unfettered tiny to say with a smile "how can, if you aren't a good natured, I also can't ……"
", Don't say again" Lin Yue such as hurriedly hold close a pair of ears.
Lee of"is, wife's adult since delivered words, I how dare not to listen to" is free and unfettered to satisfiedly say, also often take aim with the canthus
Lin Yue such as.
Lin Yue such as double the cheek is dizzy and red, Niu mire way"you again deceit Fu person, ignored you, I forbid you again call me …… that" Li Xiao
The Yao mixed "anyway hereafter always want to call of, now practice first for a while, you don't eat Kui again" of a grimace way Lin Yue,such as face, up again BE
A red, soft the track"if one day, what I changed is old and ugly, you can't definitely manage me" Lee free and unfettered hasty way"my Lee is free and unfettered
Will never be that kind of people, ignore you become what appearance, my whole life one loves you a "Lin Yue such as is moved very much, depend a head at
On the Lee free and unfettered shoulder, the soft voice arrives "I know that you can't definitely ignore mine" Lee is free and unfettered to tightly embrace Lin Yue such as.
Time runs off at 1.1:00.
Lee is free and unfettered to lightly hand to touch Lin Yue such as of a head of embroider hair and moderately say"month such as, from now on, you definitely be good friends with like
Build up the body"Lin Yue such as interrogative of looking at a free and unfettered way of Lee" why ah?"
The Lee free and unfettered smile says"otherwise, you how living for me 7, 8 big fat sons?"
Lin Yue such as show once the eyes turn over, want to go into action, but immediately the full face is dizzy and red, once turned a head, Chen way"you take me for sow, who
Want to living so many kids with you "Lee is free and unfettered to smile Xi of the way of Xi" to, to, you don't want to living with me to be so many, an enough, you
If the words of sow, that I am a boar""you talk nonsense again" Lin Yue such as the foot way"you are a big lazy a head of pig" Lee is free and unfettered
Vomited to stick out tongue a way"in fact and so you very Kui of, shout, you want, the sow doesn't miss his/her own husband as well very lazy of, rightness?"
Lin Yue such as a little bit tiny nod the way"to ah" immediately on thinking, Nu way"good, your rounding curved son to scold me is a sow""do not dare,
Wife's adult"Lee is free and unfettered to tightly embrace Lin Yue such as, make her not have opportunity to"beat" he.
Lee of"is oh my!, not good" is free and unfettered to suddenly jump.
Lin Yue such as urgently and urgently ask a way"how, free and unfettered?"
"Walk quickly, today my two elder sisters and four younger brothers, also have father and mother from Taiwan come back, this bottom Chan, received scolding" finishes saying
, Lee is free and unfettered to urgently and urgently pull Lin Yue such as of leave…………
After they walk far, sees a be dressed in Yong to permit stylish, the very beautiful woman stands in the place that they just stood, mouth
The inside is mumbling to oneself of say "Lee is free and unfettered …… Lin Yue such as …… Lee is free and unfettered …… Lin Yue such as ……"
"Young lady, they walk far, we should return to""maternal grandmother, helping me the Cha is clear their everything""is, young lady"
"Will be good weather tomorrow of ……"
Chapter 5 midnight"wolf" don't sleep
"I make you depend on and let you depend ……"
"What does the ghost of midnight call?"
"Do not fight, you don't want to sleep, the other people also want to sleep""free and unfettered, your song a skill is still an old appearance!"
"Do you dare to smile me?Smiled me again to rest you""hum, you have me again cheapness" they how can here?
BE:Lee of"finally arrived, came down, month such as, knock on door to go" was free and unfettered to push to push Lin Yue such as.
Lin Yue such as not too wish of press the door bell, time just wanted to press, she discovered there is a piece of paper on the door, way"free and unfettered, you
Is quick to come to see ah, is your elder sister to stay to yours""BE?"Lee free and unfettered lock the good bicycle walked to come over in quick time.
"Is mean, mean, shameless of Lee is free and unfettered:Dead boy, you die again where go to, the Mom and Dad came back from making a phone call to say not to come back today
, Make us past, I and the fairy son went first, you played by ear by yourself, you don't want to seize an opportunity for a month if stay, don't with
Don't know that you want to do for me what, to, Mom and Dad said, come of the Hou take a month such as together.Is beautiful, lovely, beau Lee
Really really stay."
If Lin Yue smiled to smile to say "good, this descended you miserably, a person of oneself leads""Ha ha ha ha……"Lee free and unfettered Tu
However toward the sky cachinnation three(Be getting wronger, is the four tones)"finally got away from them, I can the painful pain quickly play for a few weeks
"Lin Yue,such as Chen, scold the way"the dead doesn't change, make your a person go to" Lee is suddenly free and unfettered the complexion is pale, the arms and legs has no dint, two eyes
Faint, the dizziness brain rises(the good elephant was about)…………
Lin Yue is like hasty way"you how, free and unfettered, don't frighten me ah, you are all right?"
"Key, key, I didn't take out ……" that Lee was free and unfettered to vomit a long long one breath
**********************************************************************
***
Because of the demand of plot, Lin Yue,such as fatty of eldest brother, temporarily disappears this week, not is going to manage him, be him nonentity.
Lin Yue smiled out a way such as web one"you can't sing one a little bit good to listen of?"
Lee whom Lee is free and unfettered to mysteriously say "is what you force I extremely recruit, if I am rent away by the another girl by that time, you can since departure regrets"
The free and unfettered list hand hand holds a words tube and puts a very cool appearance, the deep feeling ground sings a way:Who, once passed by this to make me know, living, had good intentions
Righteousness.
Who, still make me love a lifetime, final outcome even if destining is difficult pleasing.
Now although you leave, wishing you can know.
The feeling has never changed to change, a heart can't two ideas.
Even if at heart Ai can not be able to stop.
Sleeping is awake, the Yi hopes to be heavy to mutually depend on with you.
Stay, on the hoof can not kiss you to make me living such as dead.
Stay, you that is smile slightly to make me cry to smile to enjoy in retrospect.
Stay,Beats By Dr Dre Solo, but since make to can not probably rise loving.
Stay, I also love you until disappearance sky and ground.
Is late, the excess is too many sentences, and doesn't say dream son.
How make you know when I know.
This in a hurry the story have no next time.
Remain too many evenings, remain too many morning Yis.
And second half living, in the middle need you.
But these evening, but these morning Yi.
Early with from making can not with you is together.
Stay, on the hoof can not kiss you to make me living such as dead.
Stay, you that is smile slightly to make me cry to smile to enjoy in retrospect.
Stay, but since make to can not probably rise loving.
Stay, I also love you until disappearance sky and ground.
Lee is free and unfettered to deeply absorb an one breath, once turned round, tiny say with smile:"Month such as, you need not infatuate with too much of, however this also not
Can blame you, who call I sing of so move Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论