2012年10月28日星期日

www.buybeatsbydrdreheadphone.com A person only h

There is very great weakness, I never like to weave name for person, this is very a troublesome matter feeling, mutually
Compare under, I even like to call thus thing.
A person only has a name, but can have numerous form of addresses.
Each form of address is a story.
So this is one to have no name and only have the story of form of address.
But I don't know the depend him and she of the title can insist how long.
Want to make reprisals a person to have how many ways?
In fact want to punish her best way be accept.
Hence I accepted "daughter" and her boy.Letting them freely passing in and out my rooming is them the desire for of anything.
Is the most uncanny time for that period of time in my memory, get off work to return to a house every day, can see her and that boy sit on the table
Before the son, the Yao is watching television, the Yao puts together an affected industry, that condition very sweet, even at some times, in a flash
I produce different illusion and sit in front of long hair girl indeed however would be my daughter, but her heart of fasten not is me,
But is that boy of the side.
She as well becomes docile and see I come back a title to hope me, darling way, father, you came back.
Boy's way, uncle.
I bring back a pizza to eat for them and ask him of homework, accompany them to see immature and boring Korean slice of together, whenever the boy on the side
I feel a pair of chilly look in the eyeses of sides and look at while smiling all over to have muscular spasms.
She more and more and multifariously lives in my next room, while his boyfriend then mostly returns to dormitory.We all stand on the doorway each time, dynasty
He waves hand on departure.
It is careful on the road.She calls.
It is free to come to have fun.I say.
Once, I privately asked that boy want a photograph, he very strange, but still gave me 1 register shine on.
Afterwards a day evening I finish eating me to stay calm and collected the ground start to tidy up a bowl of chopsticks with her supper, she infinite ground of You hatred looking at me.
I just- learned lately sang jubilant.
I do dishes, she from back embrace me and arrive my spine from the forehead, I turn round, from the pocket in take out to enlarge N doubly of that registers
Shine on, enjoy ha ha ground demonstration.
Hers "male friend" is infinite the elephant solemn and peacefully hoping her, imitating a Buddha to loose to permit in the photograph.
She infinite hatred poison the ground hope me.
Pig.
Isn't filial!
A matter happened after a week.
That night came out from girl friend's house come, I embrace her mumbling to oneself, if you changed idea, must tell me.
A day of a week empress, she changed idea, can I have no opportunity to get her any further.
That day I am at home and come downstairs to buy smoke at the time, time come up discover that the daughter is crying, I didn't manage her and returned to room and got to the Internet
, Suddenly discovers girl friend in MSN hasing already disappeared, my heart livings not known and opens a chat record right away.
I hurtle to her room and try very hard to hit a door, her dying doesn't open as well.
The girl friend tries to restart with me.
But she then pretended to be me to scathingly refuse her.
The girl friend feels not in the right and make a phone call my house, she answered a telephone, sweet gentleness.
It is play the fool.
Open the door!Your his mama opens the door for me!
Don't open!The dead doesn't open as well!
You wait for me!
That evening, I went to a bar and called a chicken, bring back the house to her.
She foolishly looking at me to take a gorgeous vulgar woman homed in the living room and opened the door into room.
The prostitute took off clothes, stood in front of me and displayed shape.
My an eye didn't see her and ordered 1,000 dollars from the wallet.
Call.
Call what?
Bed.
I press near her, low voice says, I what also be not as dry as you, you as long as put out strength to call.
So say some things is need professional cultivated manners, that chicken calls in my room, I am wrinkly eyebrows to turn over a magazine on the side.
Her in perplexity hopes me, afraid is have never run into thus crazy of guest.
After ten minutes, the my mouth smiles to start to be suffused with a smile.
She finally came.
She hits outside the door and puts out strength to hit.
Open the door!Open the door!
Don't open!The dead doesn't open as well!I hurtle a door to outside call.
Let her roll!
I ignore completely and looking at station's chicken in front of me, don't stop!
The outdoor beginning number Tao weeps aloud, she has already gone crazy.
I prefer to and chicken**do not want to embrace her as well.
Open the door!You open the door for me, she the door outside start putting out strength a Chuai door.
She exactly cried and screamed for ten minutes, I idlely opened the door.
She already the Tan is soft on the ground, cry a dynasty, I shout and let her roll.
This is my house, roll you to roll.
She walked.
What don't also say, silent walk.
I shut eyes and only wish have never known her.Open an eye, I already painful get Gong the body go.
The affair is original and then ends like this.
After several days, I receive that boy's telephone, he asks my daughter why several days didn't go to school.
I keep silence.
Did she disappear?
The telephone was silent there for a long time.
Doesn't her being pregnant you know?Boy that asks me in the telephone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Drop pit
Once, I just took money to come out from silver station in the school, very sweetly was going toward the purse to money in pack, suddenly, every where a black, I disappeared from the ground, tmd, don't know a school which nerve not to, fixed sewer to lift the sewer well cover out of the silver station not to put back.Two handsome boys(although don't notice, I think to be such) who pass by got me to get up, due to threw a person too much, I even see don't see their one eye, urgent blunt time dormitory, return to and just discover to harm very heavily.
On the second day, the An is lame a leg has a class and suddenly discovers, the well cover out of the silver station not only covered, but also signed marking,www.buybeatsbydrdreheadphone.com, the time that pass by again in the afternoon, discover a school chase all well cover all become red.
Unintentionally frighten a pure feeling male of cremated ashes class
Arrive the bull pen does some matter, the result incredibly appears a totally mude boy in the hallway.2 people are a to see, the boy suddenly shouts loudly to run to walk, what to call BE:"~~~How can have a female!!!!"I at that time really wanted up clap that person's shoulder say:Classmate, you are still innocent ……
Be misunderstood into a spoony
There is also 1, go to during the days in the university, we connected a hall, a lot of persons were all incognizant.Class is over Hou, don't know how my eyes be been fond of, I don't want to by hand make again, afraid dirty, hence put out strength to wink, but the speed is slow, you can imagine the appearance that is dark to give a glad eye all of a sudden, in fact and not is I have intention to, it happened that from the upstairs come down one boy, at the right moment with I to a face, led for 2 seconds, he of one run, I have never responded to come over at that time, after the event just know what is the row, threw to die, didn't know of think I dynasty did he display magic power, hereafter again see this boy, I have already rounded to walk.
Boring the female suffer fiddle-faddle
A class meeting of high school, I am attending lecture and stretching hand at behind touch indiscriminately, touch an object with strange shape.I want to know is what, and then don't dare to turn head, have to to touch to touch go again, touch for a long time.Once the class dismissed see, is the sandals of breaking of boy that sits a behind, lacked a piece of appearance, shameful dead.
Walk wrong toilet
I once drank much to the bathroom and went in to see a GG back toward me, he was frightenned, we rushed out towards seeing 3, I, a keep the gate up is a boy's sign ……then I dashed into again and said a voice to that boy sorry ……the boy of that wretchedness was again frightenned-_-!
Walk wrong toilet Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论