2012年10月23日星期二

cheap beats by dre lso however is very

 But at the moment.The name that suddenly hears square Nan, in the past that ever all everythings, in a twinkling seemed to be for a while the Shan appeared in my center of earth ……
The beauty owner of substitute who once was me as an another man.The weak mature woman who was ever drunk to weep over in front of me.The square Nan that once slept soundly in my bosom ……
I made an effort to shake to shake head, but Ze but neglect my reaction.Continue to say with smile:"I say of surprise, you figure out to come to Yao ……I tell you, this of announce to take, the square Nan is a value ground very much, she takes a person to come over in person, the coordination of the view area rent charge use ground of the region, all is she talks in person ……now she perhaps at make up a rest in the car, do you want to see her,cheap beats by dre?"
This am again an incitement to me!
Square Nan right here?
My complexion is dignified, deeply saw the Ze is one eye, hesitated for a while:"She ……she really here?"
"Do you see me will be playing trick?" The Ze turned over cold stare.
I suddenly feel some legs of Is soft ……even the heart palpitateses are all some speed.But the momentary even has some thirsty tongue dry.Ze but soft-voiced way:"Otherwise do you think why I will open of Yan Di?"
My in the mind think think again, oneself didn't know he or she Leng how long as well, just sighed tone.Bit to grind teeth:"Calculate, I still didn't see her."
"What?" The Ze is some accident.
"Be missing."I deeply absorbed tone, then slowly vomited and imitated a Buddha to want those are disappointed to all vent the havings in the heart similar.
See again how?
At local of time, I and she of ground complications relate to.Make our 2 people all feel so heavy pressure!Her meaning seems desperate want to make me stay at her nearby good.
But I?I really have power to let a woman for spending lavishly she has been very precious of leave of youth?
Said again, after experienceding so many affairs again, I to the feelings of the Yan Di's cherishing compare more in those early years at locally the time wanted to enjoy much!!Not wanting of my instinct does to serve as what the injury Yan Di affair of feelings.
Currently.Joe Joe's problem, have already made me stand at a person living the most embarrassed intersections to ascend ……if at plus a square Nan ……that was no longer the intersections, absolutely is a maze!!
Under the circumstance like this, with it cause person to harm F, also not equal to let that feelings so thin forget!Anyway lead for two years ……in those early years I and square of the Nan also however is very brief feelings to wipe a spark ……think necessarily she should also gradually thin forget me ……probably, this has an advantage to everyone.
Meet to contend for if disappear!
See the facial expression that I originally hesitate gradually sink to quiet down, the Ze have already understood my intention, he sighs tone:"Do you come to a decision?"
I counter-question him:"Do you think that I still have energy now whereabouts to manage additional feelings again?Have advantage to me to her.And, if she has already had no to me what feel.So had no a necessity more to meet ……in case is embarrassed."
Finished saying these, I forced I to no longer think these problems and immediately transfered a topic, way:"Pour is you, how can sneaked into navy blue amusement company?I remember that this company is a male employee not."
"I am just temporary to come to help." The Ze is light on smiling, then manage to keep spirit strong way:"Said again, this kind of beauty was like the place of cloud, I certainly needed to push to break heads to all go toward in drill!I is Ze!Did you forget!"
Then he walks on living me to the Ye:"Walk, seek a place to drink!"
"Drink?Now?"I took a look the sun on the sky:"Now seem in broad daylight.Haven't been about time to have a meal as well ."
The Ze stopped a step and saw my one eye, then stuck out two fingers very seriously:"In my standpoint, this hasing two affairs in the world is the dark nights that doesn't divide daytime.An among those pieces, be drink!"
"E ……that another a?"
"Make love!" Ze righteousness the positive phrase strictly answer me.

Chapter 127 【feeling saint how the chain become 】



In this kind of place in thou town in Lijiang, seek a place for drinking, absolutely is again easy however.
We are very easy of find out to pull Na in a region west the clansmen opens of bistro.Isn't time for hasing a meal this time, but as we are walking into bar, the owner here, a skin that stays to grow hair the dark man is lying prone on the counter to nap.
"Two bottles of highland barley wine." The Ze was a familiar net to receive very much a , obviously he wasn't for the first time to come to this place to drink.
Na west clan people by himself[herself] the home make by fermentation of the highland barley wine inebriate a person very much, the belly in two cups, let to floated in my chest and belly one regiment hot air.And I rush about for these two days, also pretty tired, make my capacity for liquor greatly beat a discount.
The Ze noodles don't change to infuse wine in the going toward of a little mouth of color, we start to be all a bit silent.
"In fact square the Nan is very good."This is that he opens mouth the first words to what I said:"Do you want to consider consideration again?"
"You know I current circumstance."I in brief answer.
"Slice ……" the Ze give a snicker to this kind of parlance of mine:"Be like you I man like this is that absolutely impossible own a chemisette ……"
"Like, beat."I smiled to smile and looking at Ze:"You can't listen to come to that set of his theory concerning man there from Joe Joe's old daddy, then the plan turns to say to let me listen to?If is such, never mind, because I have already listenned to before you."
"Is all right, so.The Nan of the square is in fact very pitiful, this have you already thought?" The Ze changed a method, but still kept still being entwining this problem.
"Depend, your this playboy.It isn't qualified to say these words."I did an action for despising to him:"Drive you this cutthroat once cheated of the girls, just more pitiful."
"Differently." Ze cold way:"I am dissimilarity from you ……I play with those girl's bodies, everyone is each to take need, those girls like vainglory and like me handsome, like my purse enough big ……but I, like their the body of young beauty, only this and no more just.But there is 1:00 ……I will never play with other people ground feelings, have fun in the me and those female children of the game you ……all complete have no real feelings to exist."
"Can I didn't also play with whose feelings."I am a bit angry.
"You can say a square didn't the Nan move true feelings to you?" Ze very the leisureliness looking at me.
My language fills and made an effort to infuse a big wine.Then went toward to fill two grains of shelled peanuts in mouth.
"In fact I should not say these words ……always feel that I seem in the Cuan Duo you go to and square the Nan fond of each other similar ……if make Joe Joe knowing of, perhaps she will take direct Yan of knife I, ha ha!" The Ze still keep being a smiling face shape with no heart to have no lung:"Even if is a Yan Di.Also be regarded as a friend and see so with me, the at the back provokes the somebody else's mans to go out to has illicit love, is very immoral behavior."
I stared his one eye:"That you still say these words with me!"
"Because ……" the Ze Be straight to smile, looking at me:"The square Nan is really a woman of wretchedness.Have you ever heard her story?"
"……Ambiguously know 1:00.But incompletely."
"H'm." The Ze wanted to think and grinned a to smile to me:"That I still not tell you like, in the future still let herself and say."
I just ordered to nod.Realize I or ascend the Ze ground was.
I nod, be not be admitted oneself to still think in heart I and square be the Nan to have "future"?
Looking at Ze one face of secretive of smile an idea, I directly threw a grain of shelled peanut in the past, was throwing in his mouth, Qiang get he is repeatedly Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论