2012年10月26日星期五

beats by dre cheap ng any useful info

The boxes were broken ,some gold coins on the floor . Who said ,beats by dre cheap? I asked to forest holt .Linholt said nothing pointed face Hin quaint .I knew it was this boy ,will hand picked herb lost past , holding !After camping with the straw will stick to place a wipe ,temporarily will smell and out, to completely remove to a special syrup do ,wait for villages and towns you and me ,now we have to go .
You already know !Deliberately I joke is it right? ! Xin quaint steps rushed over to me to reach out and catch my collar .I am back quickly, do not react quickly !But the guy taste is really smoked .
On -- !People there are written in to give money ,who let you for granted ! !I beat you to death ! Chinguja rush was pinched his nose to stop Tewode . That !I will give you to wake up, also blame others !Clean up equipment to go .
Five days later we met a caravan ,I just take advantage of this chance to both the wizard ask about missing ore several mine news .And the caravan guide chat all day without hearing any useful information ,only the harvest is the last few days seem to be no rumors and loss of ore mining .
Back to our camp, forest Holt asked: ask to what news? A little ,not much !Only recently did not know lost ore thing ,I worry about those guys had collected enough minerals .
I said some worry . It looks like we have to speed up the action .Recent mine how far from here ? There are more than 200 miles, the furthest seat there are thousands of miles away ,so go too slow ,but to do something .
To think of a way ?!Put your deck out fly directly over to it . Chinguja said .No way. That attract sb. will act rashly and alert the enemy . Tewode immediately denied Xin quaint suggested , and .
.. ... And now He M Ness now compete for territory is playing awfully ,suddenly ran out of a high-level mecha to will become the people displaced . I took the Tewode said .He M Ness although there are mecha ,but we love called humanoid machine ,the machine is completely by some vintage merchants sold to He M Ness up ,eliminate military mecha dismantled outer armor ,fire control system and weapon equipment became agricultural machinery sold to the planet million home .
And the demolition was not a kind of humanoid machine than, say Tewode snow brake ,single is me the phantom blade is enough to send He M Ness on many people .If only I a person ,may not make people pay attention to ,think of it I said : but if I act alone .
There should be no problem . Your action ?The ... ... It ! Xiao exclaimed . Not !I am a person what to hide hide hide armor can be easily . Do you mean to say we are cumbersome to you ,that you also hired us to do? Chinguja said the unhappy .
I waved his hands repeatedly to explain especially fertile soil ,Germany has said: Yan quaint Arab-Israeli war did not mean that, what are you talking about !A war is it right? Want to diverge ,or I go with you .
You are the mecha are too prominent, and in the wilderness, at least still have to walk four days may reach the town ,a road Daomaoanran still do not know what will happen ,you in all safety is guaranteed ,I get a fly past but one time .
The case was then what Mocha Le Republic star patrol found ,in their visual distance before I would find a place to hide . You are not afraid of the people on the ground ? Xiao opened not assured .
I smiled and said: -- oh !I put the machine a ,if not personally see ,who will know that I am a mecha . Well -- !You Lin g nodded asked again , you go to check mine condition ,then we went to town to do? .
About the news ,and I have a list ,as you buy some equipment and useful list . Make arrangements for I a person to leave the camp ,came to the camp to unmanned place, the miniature mecha library ghost edge out .
Tell the direction ,I manipulated the phantom blade to the nearest mine .Came all the way by air several times in radar are found on interstellar patrol approached me ,I have been with clouds and decoy cover hide away .
A few minute after I saw the open-pit mining field contour ,the phantom blade to fall back into mecha library I began to walk away to the mine .For fear of being seen my armor ,so did not dare on mine too close ,walk to cost me nearly two hours .
-- !Who are you looking for ? Just as he reached the mining field on the edge of being one looks like the person stopped . I was not the Galactic Union sent to investigate the disappearance of ore mines in the main ,do you ? I asked that the identity of .
Oh -- !We received union notice ,the boss is waiting for you ,thought you would be late two days ,but -- !How a person you . See my back and not the other ,slightly surprised .
Other people go to other places to gather intelligence to go, here by me under the exploration knew ,you don ?There are several mine produced ore loss . I really said . It seems that this thing is very serious ! It now is too early to tell ,was investigated to know ,can you take me to see the owner ? Good ,good ,please come with me .
The foreman said to the person next to command a few let them work hard ,just take me to find the owner .See the main parties to say a few words, he took me to the missing ore .
,not to know is that damn guy nearly ten tons of high quality R diamond mine has been stolen ,let me know about his skin can not be .Some bald miners there appear to be four ,fifty appearance, listen to his voice ,it is a little hate that perhaps those who took away his ore .
Sight is a fully enclosed warehouse thick Yama Itoru walls ,is estimated to take heavy pound bomb to blow a hole in a very hard also .Around the warehouse to a circle, the warehouse wall show no trace of damage ,some superior air out of the window, another import warehouse way is the door .
Just want to nearly ten tons of ore ,through several small window carry out it is impossible . Ore when it lost ?The loss of ore before and after a few days there is nothing had happened .
Go to the main side I asked .When? This ore when no I do not know ,but we know there is no ore is in the month prior to the time inventory . A month ago discovered ?It lost nearly ten tons of ore ? Not at that time was less than two tons ,at that time I thought it was the wrong accounts not too concerned about ,then continued and lost a lot ,I found that it was stolen .
Miners scratched his bald head ,it didn find that someone is stealing his ore make him embarrassed . You never take some measures to prevent the thief ? Where there is no !But no use ah .
The owner said my frustration ,specifically from the field into the best anti-theft system to mount ,also please back over two mercenaries are useless, ore will not, but the two Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论