2012年11月16日星期五

cheap dr dre beats e place here the pe

 The spring breeze has his face raddens all over, Pei one mouthful, way:"Who love you, you not is have two wives,Beats Solo HD, true shameless, all had a wife to still say these breezes to talk breeze language with me!"
Mo Qi Zhe smiles to touch a small hand toward the spring breeze ground, way:", Originally you feel jealous!It doesn't matter, I and haven't their 2 people formally married, you completely can put on one feet before them, I see my signs of human being rarely seen, rather we the double is old double of to fly some kind of, occupy first actually, you not give° two of them a cover pass by, they hereafter still need to call your an elder sister!"
The spring breeze gets away from his color hand, way:"What signs of human being rarely seen, here is a toilet!You be desperately, here also falsely through!"Saw Mo Qi Zhe's one eye, she again way:"You haven't married with them and cheat who which, weren't you with that lovely to formally do obeisance a hall?This still doesn't calculate, I see your ground a woman is more and more, I really took you, body also stand live!"
Mo Qi Zhe says with smile:"I this Human body body is the strongest, beauty again many I can bear as well!However you pour is to remind me, if the woman is too many, not is seem to be me not enough serious!Is all right, that I ignored your this beauty,cheap dr dre beats!"Finish saying the start outwardly will go out.
Spring breeze a pull him, way:"The words haven't said two, how be the ground about to walk?I all sorts of hardship ground to seek you, you so inconsiderate?"
Mo Qi Zhe stops a step, way:"Do you come to seek me to have what matter?However is want to get some advantages just here from I!Is alas, I don't want to be made use of, you leave, and we are meeting any further!"
The spring breeze gets a shock.She hasty way:"Qi Zhe, I tell the truth with you, I come to Bian beam not is want to get here from you what advantage, I just …… I just ……"
"Are you just how?"Mo Qi Zhe cross-examines a way.
The spring breeze is lowly head, small track:"I just want to come to see you, originally want to see one eye in the distance of, can take care of not to live own feet again.Insensibly entered a temple, person in the temple of too many, I have to seek an individual little place, here the person is the minimal,Beats Detox, so I come right away.Who know that you send to come son by yourself, this doesn't close my ground matter!"
Mo Qi Zhe wanted to think, in all seriousness tunnel:"You run inside in the toilet to annoy me, I am true of be annoyed by you, you said how compensate me?"
"Compensate?This needs what indemnification?"The spring breeze doesn't understand that the ground asks.
Mo Qi Zhe's way:"It is all to make my angry person be going to strike against.Then knock him a , can you dissimilarity, I can not beat you again.I am to don't beat woman's ground, so ……we jump the first link, you directly compensated me to go!Do you how want to compensate me?"
The spring breeze makes it lively for tunnel:"How do you want to take advantage of?Is all right, doesn't my compensating reason apology still is all right?You want silver I can have no, don't you ever think at I this also knocks a , the elephant knocks Zhao Gou so!"
Mo Qi Zhe says with smile:"Zhao Gou is that idiot, knock him to knock silver naturally, can you are a woman.Is a beauty again, so need not silver."
"What does that use?"The spring breeze Zheng wears big eyes to ask a way, she think indemnification and then should use silver and in addition still really can not figure out another of what.
Mo Qi Zhe is fierce don't keep ground from stretching out a hand, embraced spring breeze.Say with smile:"The indemnification of the beauty need not silver, give I be the wife went!"The words haven't finished saying.He for the face that kiss spring breeze of the no time for waiting ground, spring breeze Cu's cannot comparing with to defend be kissed by him to take to ring!
The spring breeze intuition ground goes toward him to outside push, call way:"Oh, you dry what ah?"
"I am claiming!"The prison ground in the prison of Mo Qi Zhe feels big beauty, the head can break blood to flow and came to hand of beauty but in no case can easily let go, that right and wrong wants to kiss a sufficient to cover cost!
The spring breeze annoys a way:"Is a toilet here, you how make ground unexpectedly to start in this kind of place crazy ……"
At two of him pull and push, entangledly time, suddenly listen to toilet outside someone call way:"Qi Zhe, you at not at in?"Hear sounds is unexpectedly lovely.
Mo Qi Zhe a foolish under, way:"I not at in!"
", He not at in, we arrive to another place seek!"Lovely way.
Another voice rings out but is joss-stick rather princess, she way:"He not at in, that person who talk is who?"
", This bad egg, unexpectedly fool me ……and you!"Was lovely to don't also forget to pull rival in love 1 in this kind of time, fall into trap we together up!
The heart way of Mo Qi Zhe:"This a pair woman how come here, my woman was too many, walked to where can keep up with a to help!The pole of mess still has a spring breeze here, once their three women meet, that can not also tip over good heavens, and person meeting with calamity can be me!
He is to the spring breeze way:"You quickly hide well, outside dangerous!Have two witches to catch you, particularly ate a single young girl ……"
Spring breeze Nu way:"The blah is clearly those two viragos of yours, what witch you are to don't want to make them see me!I have what shamefully, I don't want to go out!"
Mo Qi Zhe is greatly hasty, one set drama of three women, the spring breeze goes out to join to fight regiment be not in disorder up add in disorder, opening two hands will block her!
The spring breeze has skill in martial arts in the body, Mo Qi Zhe basically blocks not to live her, a wave hand arm, the spring breeze jilts him to open, is about to go out, who know an outside ground joss-stick rather princess and lovely but toghter come in!Once 2 people come in to live eyes for the Wu and loudly exclaim:"Likes and dislikes heart, really disgusted!"Do not know them as well at a little more disgusted what!
Mo Qi Zhe calls a way:"Can be not disgusted, all all over the place is the bowels, you go out quickly!"
Spring breeze but call a way:"Blah, which have ……"
Is lovely to relatively have "heroism", she lets go of a hand first and to toilet sees one eye, spirit way:"Being clean must very, only a rightness of dogs men and women!"
Rather the joss-stick princess can loathe to give up to scold Mo Qi Zhe, she also let go of hand, way:"Only two dissolute women!"
"2?Only have a !"Is lovely to don't understand tunnel, twist a head to every where look about, seek that be called a dissolute woman.
Rather the joss-stick princess hums a , way:"1 is her."By hand a spring breeze, immediately after points to again lovely, " another is you!"
"Dissolute woman.You dare to scold me!"Lovely Nu way, stretching hand will tussle joss-stick rather princess!
Mo Qi Zhe's favour comes forward to draw back two females, way:"There are words saying so much, don't want to resort to violence!"
The spring breeze comes forward to join to fight regiment, way:"These two hussies, similarly not reasonable, want to begin with me?That makes me teach you for a while!"
Two females fought to in a twinkling become three female confused conflict.Mo Qi Zhe sees arrestment not they grasp hair each other and have to call a way:"You beat, I come to judge!"Finish saying, he to once the wall depend and do an appearance that appreciates that the beauty fights.
This recruits still really make.He this stands by with folded armses, the beauties immediately feel that"lover" concerns to oneself not enough, three females almost and immediately and don't unite after any negotiation at together, 3 people six claws together to Mo Qi Zhe ground face the last Nao comes!
Mo Qi Zhe shouts loudly a way:"Bearer, give° them me to draw back.I want to get hurt!"
Lyu elder brother Yu in fact also at, and in the outside listen to for a long time, a listen to the eldest brother call person.He runs to come in to shout a way right away:"The women all go out, this general wants to spread urine!"Say and then solve pants!
Three beauties together voice scream, frightenned hurriedly to run to go out, time went out quickly, toghter return again overdo, to Lyu elder brother Yu send out to evilly curse:"Your this bad egg accomplice hopes that your next life doesn't to become a man!"
"BE a woman all right!" Lyu elder brother Yu say with smile.
Mo Qi Zhe grows comfortable one breath, way:"Brothers.You this recruits still really make, unexpectedly they these three tigresses to frightenned to go out!"
The Lyu elder brother Yu's way:"That we also go out."
Mo Qi Zhe shakes head a way:"You can don't be kidding, I by this time go out, and being not become five flower faces by the Nao must also become four flower faces!You go out and see and coax them to walk.Wait danger to relieve me to go out again!"
Lyu elder brother Yu Song shrug shoulders, turn round to go out to advise beauty.
Left again in the toilet one Mo Qi Zhe.He sighed an one breath, heart way:"As the proverb says:Good man can not the feet trample two ships.Don't think that I trample to ascend a lot of ship, and these were three to still run into a cake of Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论