2012年11月15日星期四

google ear to pieces two ha

Quite a few hundred million, and still is flying to soon soar, don't interrupt him again and continue to attackstone, perhaps need not how long, the view sound hospital hospital the lord will resume normal, think by that time again kill him Be getting more difficult.
I not from think of just of situation, just the view sound has never kept me from continuing to attackstone, just that statue of Buddha suddenly sends out dazzling ray of light, I got a fright but back to open by myself just, although the view sound is saving the view sound lord in the hospital hospital,she has never kept me from killing the view sound lord in the hospital hospital, there is probably also opportunity.Thought of here, I immediately a space transmission Shan arrived the view sound hospital lord in the hospital still being resuming to frighten nearby he is on jumping, however I don't give him the opportunity of reaction.
"Space realm!"I momentary launched space realm and brought in the view sound hospital lord in the hospital my special space inside, let view sound the statue of Buddha want to obstruct to don't get arrestment, also arrestment not, and make use of the function of special space let his life can not continue again to resume, inhibit his real strenght at the same time and promote own attack dint.
After getting into my space realm, the view sound hospital lord in the hospital immediately the detection is on all sides the dissimilarity of prospects, but after seeing me, peep out a frightened facial expression more, want to escape this space, however have no road can escape more have no the place can hide.
"Hum, you can die."Dragon in the sky becomes in the hand, I don't annex any attack as well and directly launched me at present strong attack, own the super technical ability attack that tear open the space, this records even the absolute being castellan Long Ba Tian of Long Cheng, time district eventually the kings of the class monster BOSS fire chemical element all arrive an unstoppable attack and remain still severely wounded can not also resist naturally in the view sound hospital lord in the hospital of body, the body is jumped up a spatial recruit type, direct will he ground the body tear to pieces two halfs and have already resumed about 2,000,000,000 life values, also at moment dissipation, explode a heap of thing, however my special space also cans not holds up against this to recruit to tear to pieces a space attack and becomes nihilist and return to normal game space in.
Looking at the view sound hospital lord in the hospital of ground explode a heap of thing of , I not from peeped out smiling face, finally the shot killed this big BOSS, and this big BOSS gives of experience is many, directly make me promote one class, and the view sound hospital lord in the hospital explodes out of the thing is also many, not only have view sound hospital lord in the hospital just took out of the big jade is like emperor bead, and still has many things, once I see to go and at least has 1-2 absolute being machine class among them.
"Brave!"Suddenly a Jiao drinks to be just preparing to pick up on the view sound hospital lord in the hospital of ground explode out a ground of thing of I got a fright and nervously looking at everywhere and drank to seem because of that Jiao is spread from the all directions of similar, therefore I can not make sure that the Jiao drinks be placed in where, can be carefully awake on all sides.
"Bold mock moon!Unexpectedly kill a hospital lord in sound hospital at the I view, you canned once put I at the eye in."The Jiao drinks a voice to again start to shout, this time I immediately listen to make a noise from where the sound spread of, although the voice remains loud and clear and seems the kind that spreads on all sides from the big palace,I listen to make a noise a sound mainly spread a point is at I nearby this huge statue of Buddha body upload, just the voice is more strange, can make people think is spread from the all directions of similar.
"What person are you ?"Listen to make a noise sound since the statue of Buddha spread, I immediately retreat several steps and avoid to leave statue of Buddha, however the view sound hospital lord in the hospital explodes out of the thing don't allow to pass as well, hence stealthily give Long Yin hair information, let him come over to pick up to take, oneself then uses the way of attraction view sound statue of Buddha attention to far back to open.
"Your connecting I is to don't know any persons at all?"The statue of Buddha again spreads a view sound ground voice.The voice relatively coaxs bright.But not high.And unclear medium.This voice still has already shot a person heartstring ground effect.The dint that let people bring up to resist.However this kind of effect has no effect to me.The color dress and temple Ji month's Ji ground female achievement also includes this effect.But I already immunity this kind of orotundly the Wei shoot.
"Are you a kwanyin boddhisattva?Or just statue of Buddha formation ground spirit?"I intentionally guess way.And the voice isn't small.Intentionally draw on the view sound statue of Buddha ground attention.Long Yin has already approached statue of Buddha foot at this time.The view sound hospital lord in the hospital explodes out a ground of thing right there.
"Brave!You even does the I also want to keep in mind?"The view sound statue of Buddha takes some ground of Chen Nus to call to drink a way.
"Who can promise whether you really is a kwanyin boddhisattva.The world is again a demon to walk sideways now.Who know that you isn't those devils to change ground or control ground.Wanting to know will become kwanyin boddhisattva ground devil is many.Who know that I run into ground and then isn't an one of them again.You say is be not?"Immediately after I again intentionally a long statement tunnel wear demon variety view sound ground story.Give Long Yin to fight for from it time is morely,cnn.Who let that view sound hospital lord in the hospital explode out a ground of thing really too many.Don't know from where he explodes out ground as well.Anyway it dies behind.Unexpectedly explode one small heap of ground thing.There is among them a material there being also jeweling.Have some a medicine bottle.Even the technical ability book also has.Anyway pile up a small knoll heap Gao.
!"Statue of Buddha view sound's seeming was said Nu by me.It am 1 to annoy a successful dynasty me.Project on one its hand.Dynasty I shot to come over.I am hurriedly like a part to move out of the way.Averted from that golden light.The golden light shoots to go into me after death in the land.Direct mergence underground.Have no voice interest.Seem the golden light have never appeared similar.However I just felt that danger.
Combining isn't as so nothing exciting as the superficial phenomenon.
A shot not medium after, the view sound statue of Buddha suddenly sighed tone to say:"Is alas, just, since hospital lord in this hospital has already been killed by you,Facebook, again make track for to correct as well nonsense."
"That guy kills people a Duo treasure, basically unqualified be the hospital lord of this view sound hospital."I connect should voice, Long Yin has already accepted into all things as well at this time its keep thing space inside, O.K. its body up that owns enough big space to the wing of evil lines.
"Just."Do not wait I to finish saying, the view sound statue of Buddha put to put a hand again, I didn't want again keep on saying, immediately after say:"This I gives statue of Buddha to appear, mainly is want to let your help of mock moon do a matter."
"What matter?"I not from curiously looking at view sound statue of Buddha, seeing appearance this statue of Buddha be really the view sound controls of, just don't know that she seeks himself/herself, oneself wants to do for him what, the eldest brother eldest sister-in-law of part still has color dress after they hear, also is of curious, however in order to having the record of previous crime that previous view sound hospital lord in the hospital suddenly makes a surprise attack to attackstone me, everyone to at present view sound statue of Buddha how don't trust as well, still carefully guard against a view sound statue of Buddha.
"I here have me the Buddha such as come of Yi aim, from you on behalf spread, after three months, my Buddha such as come will in the Buddhist paradise big thunder sound temple cloth altar**, widely invite all more than 100 classes to take a risk take part in and then even also take some persons of roots who own a Buddha to get into a Buddhism and even become my Buddha such as come of spread pupil in person."View sound statue of Buddha says, burst upon a golden light in front of it, then appeared one principal the text is with the folding of frame, the gold color folds the text is in the view sound statue of Buddha after talking, slowly flew to come over toward me.
Such as come**, also want to widely accept pupil?Hear after this news, I not from become speechless, these so-called fairies want Yao not to come out and all rush out on appearing of, and still need to accept pupil, and time and the view sound hospital lord in the hospital get of the contents in the airtight letter is just about, the Shu mountain sword fairy also wants to recruit a person, the western Buddha Zu also wants to recruit a person, don't know that the paradise forehead recruits not to recruit a person, and moreover three whether Zu will appear?
Jump up several tens and different appearance in my brain, what demons and ghosts, the fairy work properly absolute being Buddhas to all rush out and saw to this game really want disorderly and had never thoughted country in the world to fight haven't completely opened, China those demon fairies of the mainland poured to rush out in succession, don't know as well to is a good matter or a bad matter.
I once connected that principal color to fold a text and opened is different in the nothing important said by contents and view sound statue of Buddha writing, just inside many some addresses with elaborate on just, however I delude a view sound why want oneself to come to spread, directly came to a system to announce not to go,google, why wanted oneself to do, and this seems to oneself the nothing important advantage is also.
I directly heart in of deluding and asking:"This matter why make spread, such as come to Buddha Zu can not directly release this news by himself/herself?"
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论